Married and Father of six children leading a homeschooling family. Successful CEO of Marathon Commercial Construction Company. He and his wife have also founded Marriage Reconciliation Ministries. BA in History from UTA. Heart for ministry.
- CEO of Marathon Commercial Construction, LLC, President of Marathon Construction Estimating, LLC, specializing in church building construction.
- 25 years of experience in the fields of construction, consulting, development and commercial real estate.
- Served as chairman of the Governmental Affairs Committee for the North Texas Chapter of Associated Builders and Contractors, and he has lobbied in Washington DC on the industry’s behalf.
- Appointed by the Fort Worth City Council as commissioner on The Citizens’ Committee for Fort Worth’s Future.
- He also was a Board Member and District 5 Representative for the Fort Worth Public Improvement District 6 and was Director of the Park Glen Neighborhood Association.
- Preston and his wife served as co-leaders of the Marriage Reconciliation Support Group at The Hills Church in North Richland Hills.
- He is a Life Member of The Gideons International.
- Preston currently works to serve and support the mission of Pregnancy Help 4U, a non-profit organization, and teaches the course “The Fatherhood Connection” at the Center.
- Member of The University of Texas at Arlington Alumni Association.
- He also holds a Certificate of Leader Development – National Security and Strategy, National Security Seminar, from The U.S. Army War College; Carlisle, Pennsylvania.
Preston has experienced and received first hand the power and grace of The Lord move through discipleship in his life, marriage and fatherhood, and seeks to be a conduit of this same power and grace to the next generation in fulfillment of the Great Commission. Preparing young people in the concepts of leadership, provider and protector, as are defined in the Word, has many facets. Preston seeks to unpack these concepts in a way that proves both the inherent infallibility of the Word through examination of historical events as well as the relevancy of the Word to the times in which we live.
Preston, his wife Christiana, and six children enjoy homeschooling and rural living on their Parker County, Texas property. They are lifetime members of the Texas Homeschool Coalition Association. Together they have a heart for ministry and frequently find themselves counseling and mentoring men and women both in association with supported ministries and outside of.